Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

About: Supernatural and the Hiatus from Hell

I don't know about you but this hiatus is killing me. How long do we have to wait! (January 28th, I know.) This season has been all about patience for me. The summer after (the AMAZING) Swan Song felt like an eternity. So much was left up in the air and so many questions were left unanswered. How long was it before Dean and Bobby saw each other again? What is going on with Dean and Lisa? How did Sam get out of the hole? How long had he been out? Why was the street light blinking? Is that even Sam? And then the season premier finally came and I had a whole new set of questions. Dean is a civilian!? How could Sam let a year pass without contacting Dean? How could Bobby not at least tell Dean that Sam was safe? Grandpa Samuel!? What the heck is wrong with Sam? Where is the Impala?! I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining because I'm not. Shows like Supernatural thrive on anticipation and suspense. If you're not racking your brain after every episode why bother watching? It's part of what makes Supernatural so addicting. but now we've been left sitting on our thumbs for the past month wondering why Death is helping the boys and what's going to happen to Sam? What is up with all these alphas? Grandpa Samuel? What is going on with Cas? So needless to say, I cannot wait for next week's episode "Like A Virgin". I posted the promo below. If you haven't already seen it, what is wrong with you?

I love to hear feedback so don't hesitate to comment! But as always, no spoilers please!



Click here for the last Supernatural post.

No comments:

Post a Comment